Why you need to be at INTA's first ever conference on African soil:
1. INTA is the single largest IP industry representative body on the globe meaning that a dedicated INTA conference on the African continent allows Africa and its unique issues, talent, innovation and creativity to be exposed to the largest worldwide IP network there is. This is for you.
2. The CEO of INTA, Etienne Sanz de Acebo, recently expressed the organisation's dedication to the continent at the 2016 INTA annual meeting in Orlando during his address at an invitation only meeting dedicated to Africa practitioners. This is therefore a dedicated attempt to mobilise African thought leadership and members on pan African IP issues. You need to be there.
3. The program has been designed to traverse material and speakers from across the continent, from industry and in house, and is lead and moderated by experienced practitioners. You won't be disappointed.
4. It's not just a meeting for African practitioners to mix, mingle and network with other Africans but a chance to also meet with people and organisation based outside of Africa, who have an interest in Africa, in you. These could be future clients or contacts. Attendees could be future funders. They could be academics, business people, entrepreneurs, policy makers with useful insights. They could have solutions. You won't know unless you are there.
5. Have you ever been to Cape Town at the start of spring....?
Sign up here.